free website counters


0120 - 4292986

Dear Visitor,

Kindly Visit Our Office

किसी भी मोटर गाड़ी का बीमा कराएं

competitive price में local सेवा उपलब्ध
कोई भी मोटर गाड़ी - 2 पहिया से 18 पहियों तक - कोई भी

Insurance is need, not luxury. You need insurance...

Get full

Consultancy on

RTO transfer process

Save TIME by outsourcing RC tansfer process to us.


Saving is Earning

Save TIME earn MONEY

It is recommended that within 14 days of the sale of your vehicle, you must apply for the RC transfer at the concerned RTO, as delay in this regard will attract financial penalties and legal trouble.

The RC transfer, also known as the ownership transfer process, is one of the most important tasks you need to accomplish once you have decided to sell your car.

It is important as according to the ruling of the Supreme Court, all the legal and financial liabilities related to a vehicle will continue to lie with the seller until the registration certificate (RC) of the car has the name of the new owner on it.

It essentially means that even after selling the car, you will be held liable for losses till the time your vehicle’s RC is transferred in the name of the new buyer.

Apply In-Person

  1. To Transfer Vehicle Ownership in Noida the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Please look under the “Office Locations & Contacts” section for the appropriate office locations that you can approach.
  2. Application Form 29, 30 and 28(in triplicate) is required. Application forms can be obtained from the following link : Application Forms
  3. The applicant should make sure they are eligible for applying by reading through the eligibility criteria that has been listed out under the “Eligibility” section of this page.
  4. Please make sure you have all the documents that are listed down the “Required Document” section of this page.
  5. Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and resented with appropriate fees.
  6. Present the completed application forms in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
  7. If the authorities are satisfied with the documents that are provided the Vehicle Ownership will be Transferred.

Documents Required

a) Registration Certificate (RC): You need to submit original RC by the name of the seller to RTO.

b) Form 29: This form is a notice form of the transfer of ownership of the vehicle and needs to be submitted to the RTO office along with a passport size photograph of both buyer and seller. The form should be duly signed by both seller and buyer.

c) Form 30: This form is a report of the transfer of the ownership of a vehicle and like form 29; it needs to be submitted to the RTO office with passport size photograph of both buyer and seller. Again, it has to be duly signed by both parties failing which your application will not be processed.

d) Form 28: Form 28 is a No Objection Certificate (NOC) and it will be required if the ownership transfer has to be done in the jurisdiction of another state. In other words, you have sold the car interstate with the buyer belonging to different state RTO. It’s important to note Form 28 might not be required if you sell the car from one city to another city within a state; however, exceptions do exist with some states like Maharashtra making it mandatory to have Form 28 even in case of an intercity transfer. In sum, Form 28 is mandatorily required in case of the interstate RC transfer process.

e) Valid insurance and Pollution Under Control certificate: RC transfer process requires you to submit valid insurance and Pollution Under Control certificate along with the original RC to the RTO.

f) National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) Report: In case of an interstate transfer, you are required to attach the NCRB report with the application of the RC transfer. This report certifies that the vehicle hasn’t been involved in any criminal or anti-social activities.

Required Documents

For transfer of the ownership of Motor vehicle, the following documents are required:

  1.     Filled up Form No.29 andForm 30
  2.     Registration certificate.
  3.     Insurance Certificate
  4.     Aadhaar Card
  5.     N.O.C. of the vehicle, if registered out side U.P. - if required
  6.     Appropriate Fees.
  7.     Passport size photograph of Purchaser & seller.
  8.     Tax clearance certificate.

Transfer of ownership in case of death one has to apply with following documents:

  1.     Filled up Form No.31
  2.     Death certificate in relation to the registered owner.
  3.     Certificate of the registration and the insurance.
  4.     Proof of succession.
  5.     Aadhaar Card
  6.     Passport size photo.


Contact for insuring

any motor vehicle on wheels

any means any

2 wheeler to 18 wheelers


Car Insurance in greater noida, bike insurance, vehicle policy, risk cover, 3rd party insurance,third party bima,online policy for car insurnace, door step service for car insurnace, pay online and get policy at door step, audi car insurance, mercedes car insurance, scorpio car insurance, innova car insurance, hyundai, tata, kia, maruti, honda, mahindra, fiat car insurance.